Participating in CRISS is very easy
Just click on the link below and fill in the form. And that’s all, your school will be registered in our database and we will keep you informed of all the news via email. No strings attached.
How does CRISS work?
CRISS is an online platform that can be accessed through a web browser without having to install any external software.
Students will be able to access the platform through the Internet to acquire digital skills while completing the course syllabus. In turn, the system will help teachers to collect evidence and evaluate students.
Lastly, students who pass the programmed activities will obtain the digital competence certification.
Teachers will be able to choose between several learning scenarios that include activities related to different subjects to develop in the classroom.
Teachers will be able to decide the time they want to invest in each of the scenarios, adapting the tool to their way of teaching (never the other way around).
The platform is designed to practice digital competence while learning curriculum subjects, so the use of the platform will not affect course progress.
To ensure the optimal development of the educational experience, teachers will have support via chat and email throughout the process.
The teachers and schools registered in the CRISS project will have the following resources at their disposal:
- Guided dynamization throughout the process.
- Online training through a MOOC.
- Library of activities for content programming.
- Tools to create and evaluate tailor-made activities.
- CRISS user support service.
- A system for monitoring and evaluating students.
- A model to certify digital competence of students who pass the programmed activities.
The platform will automatically update all its content through the Internet.
E-mail us and we will help you with whatever you need.
To public and private secondary schools located in member states of the European Union that are committed to the development and certification of digital competences and want to offer a pioneering educational experience in Europe.
The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp 2.1) recently published by the European Union states that 1 of the 8 key competences that students must acquire before completing compulsory education is precisely digital competence.
Therefore, the target audience of the CRISS project is all secondary schools, teachers and students in Europe, without exception.
During the school year 2018-2019.
The duration will be approximately 3 months. The same teacher can do the educational experience more than once during the school year and with different groups of students.
All teachers who complete the educational experience will receive an official MOOC certificate issued by the educational authorities and universities of CRISS partners.
Students who complete the online platform training and reach the level of certification required by CRISS will receive the corresponding certification.
You need a computer per student and an Internet connection that allows work on a cloud platform.
Why should you choose CRISS and not another educational experience?
For these 10 reasons:
- You will enhance the digital skills of your students by following the European Union standards.
- You will practice teaching digital competences with an avant-garde and easy-to-use tool.
- You will increase the visibility and reputation of your school.
- You will promote creativity and cooperation among students.
- The flexibility of CRISS will allow you to adapt it perfectly to the way you teach.
- Your school will be able to certify the digital competence of students who pass the programmed activities.
- Teachers who participate in the educational experience will receive an official MOOC certificate.
- The school will be able to access up-to-date content and practical resources via the internet and the permanent connection to the cloud.
- There will be a support service (via chat and email) available for all teachers who participate in the educational experience that will give them support throughout the process.
- Your school will be ready for the future.